Saturday, July 29, 2006

Doing as I'm told

Well the night continued, but you can all use your imaginations to guess what happened :-).

On to last night! I'm short of time so can't do full details just now :-(. J went shopping yesterday!!! He bought a very large black paddle *gulp*, vibrating pants (ultra cool and so god damn hot! He has a remote control for them LOL!), bondage tape, blind fold, a wonderful wonderful little whip with lots of rubber whips (my favourite pussy whipper!) and some handcuffs attached to a metal bar.

Let's just say he used them and me! I had to beg him to stop after over two hours as I was delirious LOL!

This morning leaving for work he pushed his hand down my shorts and straight into my wet pussy. He thrust three of his fingers in and made me come twice, both very hard powerful orgasms in about 5 seconds. Sensing my need for more but he had to leave for work he orderd me to go upstairs and fuck myself with the big dildo and to take photos.

I'm a very good girl.

8 comments:

kindabiz said...

yummy ... need help ?

u r really turning to be a bad bad girl ! all by yrself he leaves u to play ?

nice pic to keep me in heat for the rest of the day

single gal said...

hawt damn! that is an awesome picture.
i may have to re-enact that in my own bed.

Unknown said...

hot, hot, hot!!

MonMouth said...

Dear Ms. Jemima,

On behalf of the Pervy Pic Appreciation Society, it gives me great pleasure to inform you that the above photograph has won the all-members hard-on award for the month of July.

The vote was ovewhelmingly in your favour, and a great queue formed when members rushed to the privacy of the toilets after viewing the nominated photos.

This month's award is a singing strippogram, delivered to whomever you wish to mortify, at your leisure.

sincerely,

Count Mon von Mouth
Secretary
Pervy Pic Appreciation Society

dirty thirties said...

By the way, *lovely* photo..

Jemima said...

Thank you all very much.

Mon- that was hilarious!

Been on holiday but I'm back now and have lots of catching up to do :-)

Walter said...

Wow.
That looks REALLY good.

First time in reading here, but I'll certainly be back! lol

Anonymous said...

my oh my...i' am hard at work now. That is ridiculously hot..that picture....very nice gurl you have on you...i must say.
B
whitecottonboxers at hotmail