Friday, July 14, 2006

A Good Luck Fuck

Stepping back in time for this as I liked it and want to remember the thrill even if the details are somewhat vague!

This time last year we started a new project, we bought a shop and had to completely gut it before we could move in. We worked long and hard hours, slogging away for weeks and months, hours and hours of solid graft. Shortly before it was finished J and I went to just look and stand and savour the moment, the satisfaction of what we had achieved and the dreams of what it would hopefully become.

Some time during this I became amourous. Very amourous. Power and success turns me on so much! We started kissing passionately, hands searching and exploring, hard frantic kisses. J hands slipped under my skirt and his fingers pulled back my knickers I was soaking wet and in such need for him. Sex had been slightly lacking due to our exhaustion! We wanted and needed each other so much, we were clawing at one another with the passiona and desire of a newly met couple. Eager for the fuck. I got to my knees, unzipped his jeans and released his throbbing hard cock. Wow! It was huge and needy. I licked my lips and plunged my mouth onto it, sucking and flicking my tongue around and around. I wanted it and needed it.

J wanted it also, he fucked my mouth, holding my head and grabbing handfuls of my hair urging me to keep sucking and playing. After a while we swapped positions and he worshipped between my legs, licking and sucking my already soaking pussy into a mighty climax, my body shuddered and throbbed but he didn't stop. I pulled his head closer and harder, telling him to fuck me, to shove his tongue deep inside. His fingers were already there and he played my pussy with perfection and delight bringing me again and again to climax.

By now he was ready to fuck me, he tried to enter me but I stopped him. we were in an office, hidden and private. I wanted to fuck him in the shop! He was worried and nervous but I was as high as kite on all my orgasms! Eventually he agreed. He lay me on the floor slightly hidden by a pillar from obvious view. We could see into the street but we didn't really know if anyone could see us. He then plunged his hard and hot cock into me and proceeded to fuck me. I mean really fuck me. It was just so amazing to be doing this, where we were. It felt so beautiful, the delight between my legs was sending a racing message all over my body and I was flying high. We came together and lay in each others arms allowing our bodies to calm and our breathing to regulate. He grew soft inside me and as he withdrew my body convulsed and shuddered.

I love to stand in the shop today and look to the places we played, to watch people stand and talk knowing that we had such fun. Our business is doing well - could it have been our wonderful christening? I like to think so :-) In fact I think we should have an anniversary fuck there sometime soon!

5 comments:

dirty thirties said...

Mmm nice ..
Everytime I go into a shop run by a couple, I'll be wondering if ...

Jemima said...

Well you never know! I'm sure most couples in similar situations are up to much the same thing- well I like to think so LOL!

Unknown said...

mmm that was rather delicious. i enjoyed that intensity.

kindabiz said...

hmmmm .... so beautiful passion !!
i feel so hard and jealous !

very jealous !! very very jealous

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »