Thursday, July 27, 2006

Shower Time

So I had my coffee and went upstairs and had a really long hot shower, savouring the heat and powerful jets across my aching neck and shoulders. I lathered up and washed my whole body running my soady hands all over. Over my stomach up over my breasts, under my arms down my back over my bottom and legs then up between my legs. I lingered here, slowly washing my mound, I gently opened the flods of my lips and ensured they were clean. I slipped my soapy fingers into the folds that lead into my pussy. In went my fingers, I tried to keep them slow but they sped up, darting in and out. I stopped myself before I started to moan which would have alerted J to my actions :-). I washed her clean and then did my hair.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself up in a big soft towel, my reflection in the mirror showed me all clean and pink, the water glistening on my shoulders, I open the towel and looked at my body, my shaven pussy all swollen and eager, if I could have licked it myself I would have done.

I went into the bedroom where J was laying on the bed with his laptop. Oh romantic and sexy I thought (not!), but then I saw what he was doing. Posting his own picture :-) So that was sexy! He put the laptop down on the floor and I saw he had a stonking hard on. It was glistening with oil and so dark from the cock ring he had put on. I noticed the toy box was down from where it is kept and that it had been rummaged through. So what delights did he have in mind tonight then?

2 comments:

Buddy and Snowball said...

Thanks for the link back to our site. Great stuff. We will do the same. Take care.

Unknown said...

oh now who is the tease?