Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Coffee Break

Last night I went to the gym and worked my arse off! I really want to shift some pounds so I am increasing the effort I put in. The gym was fairly quiet with only me and the die hards in the body building area. I worked out and by the time I left I was completely soaked in sweat. My top was dripping, my body glistening and my arse and crotch area soaked. Yes I did notice the looks as I worked out and yes it did turn me on and push me further. I wonder if I should thank them?

Anyway I couldn't be bothered to shower there so came home. I decided to have a coffee before showering and offered J one.

"No thanks", he said "I'd rather a blow job".

"Before or after my shower?".

"Both".

Cheeky boy. So I walked into the lounge where he was sitting, knelt between his legs and pulled his cock out of his tight black pants. He already had a semi on :-) I smiled up at him, licked my lips before running my wet tongue around the top of his helmet, I had pulled his foreskin down. Round and round went my tongue to make sure it was wet enough to work it. Holding his cock between my fingers I firmly moved them up and down. Short definate strokes, about 5 of them. I them placed just the helmet in my mouth and sucked hard, pulling up at the same time. J moaned out loud. I then sank his entire length into my mouth, feeling it crash into my cheek. I grabbed it firmly at the base holding it very firmly as he likes it. Up and down went my head, holding his very hard and big cock in my mouth, my breathing was strained as my nostrils flared to give me air without losing my hold.

J moved down in the chair, pushing himself closer to me and down my throat, he placed his hand on the back of my head trying to push himself closer and further in.

I pulled off, still playing him with my hand but removing my mouth. I kissed and licked the helmet all the while whispering little nothings to him and asking what he wanted me to do. I simply smiled at his responses and carried on lazily stroking him up and down. I plunged my mouth down on to him again, one long and deep suck.

I then stood up and went and had my coffee.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tease. i believe i saw the photo to that act yesterday. *wink*