Friday, July 28, 2006

Confession Time

So there was J laying on the bed with his cock ring on and the toy box waiting. I smiled at him and asked him what he had planned. From behind his back he pulled a butt plug and my very large dildo. Oh!

Now the thing is we haven't ever used the butt plug before but he had it in his hand and it wasn't in it's packaging.

'Been using this have you?' he asked.

Fuck. 'Er..well...I didn't want to tell you.'

'So what about this?' Holding up the stonking dildo with a smug grin on his face.

'Well the other day, I was blog reading and got all horny, I came upstairs and climbed up to the toy box. I got the butt plug out and decided to give it a go. I used it on my pussy at first, then I lay on my back over the edge of the bed, raised my legs out to either side. This opened my wide and I spread my arse with my hands, opening my tight anus. I could see it all in my dresser mirror and it looked so good.'

'So you put the butt plug in?' He asked, his hard on was even bigger and the look of pure bliss on his face kept me talking. I was actually embarressed but also horny telling my story.

'Yeah I put it in. It slid in really easily. I really loved the way it stretched my anus, hurting slightly but the pleasure sensations far outweighing any negative thoughts in my head. I stood up and walked around enjoying the full feeling. It made me feel controlled and used even though I was doing it to myself. My pussy juices were drooling down my legs and I wanted and needed to be fucked. I needed someone here to tell me what to do and to whatever they wanted. I lay back on the bed and fucked my arse with the plug. I rammed it in and out, with my left hand I grabbed my pussy, pulling at the lips and darting my fingers in and out. I needed dick.'

At this point J's fingers were in me, stretching me wide as he twisted and turned them pumping them in and out of my soaking pussy. It felt so good, it spurred me on with my story.

'So I went back to the toy box, the plug still firmly in my arse as I padded across the room. I reached in looking for my pink jelly dildo but instead my hand found the big one. Desparate I didn't hesitate. I went back to the bed and this time lay face down. I shoved my arse in the air and strained my neck around to look at my reflection. Taking the dildo in my right hand I stretched under my body and sank it roughtly into my pussy. Oh the pleasure. I was greedy for it and pounded it hard into myself rocking my body back and forth. With my other hand I took hold of the butt plug and pounded that in and out of my arse at the same time. Before long I felt myself tighten, my heart was beating so fast and the delicious sensations of the forthcoming orgasm rocked through my body. I came in a shuddering orgasm that simply left me wanting more. I pulled the plug out and lay on my back. I then fucked my arse with the dildo. I was so stretched and so needy. I played with my pussy, rubbing furiously at my clit. I collapsed back into the bed with a huge orgasm that left my body twitching and throbbing.'

Obviously J was frantic at this point :-) I pushed him back onto the bed and took his cock in my hand, I held it firmly and licked it from base to tip rolling my tongue around and around. I sank it into my mouth. It was hard and hot with precum dribbling out. I took the butt plug and teased him with it, running it over his anus as I sucked and played with his cock. He groaned and moaned in pleasure, enjoying the new sensation of what I was doing.

Suddenly he says 'Get on all fours, now!'.

6 comments:

kindabiz said...

why u bad girl ... all alone enjoying yrself and not sharing it with yr love ??

u ought to be spanked !! but then u did enjoy at the end !!

hmmm ... delicious to read what u just went thru the whole day.

have something for u in my sexcret blog world !

Tony said...

My cock's getting hard again as I sit in my office reading this. xx

Unknown said...

OH my that was deliciously HOT. you are such a damn tease.

damn.

i need to fuck now.

Buddy and Snowball said...

WOW...simply wow.

Anonymous said...

Oh my.. that was great! Thanks for your visit over at my place.. I'll definately be back here!

dirty thirties said...

Lovely writing..

reminds me of the time Thirty phoned me whilst she was playing with her big dildo..

such good fun