Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ravish Me

I asked yesterday, at a moment there was no way Jeremy could. The day continued and we eventually fell into bed at around midnight.

He grabbed me in his arms and kissed me long and hard, his lips pressing firmly against mine, his tongue pushing roughly into my mouth searching for mine, probbing my teeth and making me sore. I kissed him back with equal force my head spinning from the sudden rush of endorphins.

His hands run frantically over my body, pushing the few clothes aside to give him full access to my body- to the areas he wanted and need to have. His hands found my breats and he squeezed them, pulling them from my chest and pinching them hard. I moaned and tossed about frantic for his attention. He wanted me, really wnated me and his desire and need passed through his touch into me and lit a fire of need within me. I returned his touch, grabbing his body and pulling him to me, our bodies as one in a hot sweaty tangle.

Jeremy pushed me back into the bed and spread my legs wide, my juices were flowing and I pushed my hips up towards him, he rewarded my pussy with a hard wet kiss. Grabbing my bottom with both hands he pulled to his face where he then proceeded to lick and suck to his hearts content sending me wild with passion and excitement. My orgasm was long in coming which just made me get more and more frantic as I could feel it sitting on the back burner simmering away but refusing to boil. It was a sensation that both infuriated and enticed me. When I came it was a huge shuddering one, racking through my body and making me dizzy with delight. J climbed up over me and ordered me to lick his face, to lick and kiss all my juices off him. I greedily did this enjoying my sweet taste and the fact that he was making me do it :-). There was lots of it! My own face was covered by the time his was clean.

He lay down on the bed beside me and ordered me suck his cock as though my life depended on it. Well who was I to refuse, I jumped up on to my knees and took his hard throbbing cock in my hand, flicked back my long hair which is always in the way, licked my lips and the head of the beauty before me before taking the entire length in my mouth and sucking for all I was worth. I did not want to let go! My breathing was frantic and I was gready for him. J's hands explored my body and stirred my into a deeper frenzy, he grabbed my head and held me onto his cock. I wasn't planning on going anywhere!

After a short while he pulled me off and told me to straddle him, this I did and sank my hot wet pussy down on his very hard and very big cock. I cried out in pleasure and he told me to ride him slowly, very very slowly. This was so difficult to do. I wanted to fuck him hard. I needed to fuck him hard. This he of course knew. Grabbing me hips he controlled my movements, the touch of his hands on my hips always sending electric shocks ripping through my body even if he is just trying to move past me in the kitchen or store! Suddenly without warning he thrusts hard, here comes my frantic hard fucking and boy is it good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmmm that is hot!

Anonymous said...

Yes very hott!

Anonymous said...

Very hot.. great stuff

kindabiz said...

good god ! how similiar we are !

hmmmm .. so deliciously taken into lust and so ravished !