Saturday, July 01, 2006

A moment in time

Sometimes love makign lasts for hours on end, sometimes the entire day is taken with long kisses, touches and passion. Other times such as today there is only a few minutes to spare but the feeling lasts all day.

This morning J, removed the hair from his balls, I just adore touching and sucking smooth balls, rolling them aorund my mouth and savoring the delicious feel on my tongue. He asked for some cream to rub in so they didn't get sore. I offered to rub it in for him. I poured a generous amount into my hand and moved my fingers to warm it up, gently oh so gently I massaged it into his balls, they tightened against my delicate touch and turned a beautiful shade of deep purple. Slowly and methodically I massaged them in, not saying a word but looking directly into the eys of the man I love and adore with all my heart.

Round and round went my fingers, down the tops of his thighs and up under his balls slightly skimming his anus and the wonderful spot just behind his balls. Gradually my fingers and hand found his penis. Standing majesticaly to attention waiting for me to notice. Up and round went my hands ensuring it was soft to the touch with the cream but as hard as iron at the same time.

J moaned back against the pillows the desire and need written on his face. I firmly took the top of his penis in my thumb and next two fingers. Firmly and precisely I went up and down in very short movements. He groaned and arched his legs, his muscles flexing and his arms straining down to reach between his thighs. I continued on, holding my gaze as I smiled ensuring my love of my love and desire for him. HIs body was so tense, a good tense, waiting and wanting what was soon to come. His throbbing cock was strong in my grip, his balls tight into his body and his body arching and aching for his orgasm.

For the first time he spoke, he asked to see my pussy, I opened my legs and pulled my tiny shorts to the side to expose my plump, hot and wet pussy. I didn't want him to touch it, I wanted this to be all about him. He sensed my need and left me alone. I was aching myself at the beautiful sight before me, and knew that I would give into his desire to fuck me soon enough.

I continued some more but he needed to be in me and I was ready for him, he flipped me over and removed my shorts before sliding deep inside me. I was so hot and needy that my rhythm was too frantic so i stayed still and he quickly brought me to a lovely warm and delightful orgasm. He stopped and lay back on his back so I could again hold his hard cock in my hand. I returned to the same stroke from earlier.

I felt his cock twitch and I knew he was ready, I continued with the same stroke and J came. A wonderful strong orgasm that shock his body and made me want to cum instantly.

He collapsed back onto the bed and a lay in his arms, he wrapped them around me and I listened to his heart thumping in his chest, pounding against my face.

He left for work about 30 minutes later and I was left with a loving and a longing in my body and my heart.

6 comments:

Tony said...

You say it all so well. So well that it makes me horny reading it and it's about us anyway!

Fancy continuing?

xxxxxx x x x x x

Alex said...

I am kept hairless by the ever attentive Suze.

When we were first together she was of the opinion that men should have hair in certain places and baulked at the idea of me removing it. Now I'm shaved as regular as clockwork :D She loves the feel of hairless balls. In her hand and her mouth.

I am sadly limited to shaving. Waxing doesn't appeal (Aaargh!) and Veet feels like having acid on my most sensitive parts. :(

Shaves are always very arousing and we don't let it go to waste.

Jemima said...

We are both always hairless! Mine is a recent addition but Jeremy has been that way for years. i love smotth balls on my tongue!

He shaves his chest and Veets the rest. Timing is everything! I shave. I hate waxing anything other than my eyebrows :-)

Desireous said...

Very hot I probably shouldn't have read it right before I'm ready to run off to work.

hugs
Des

Anonymous said...

Great blog, we have added you to our must reads. Keep up the good work.

kindabiz said...

i m is such pain now !!

i have to get down to do something to get my mind off yr words !!!