Monday, August 28, 2006

Something New

Last night Jeremy and I went to the spa. I love it there. I love swimming naked and sitting in the very very hot water letting the strains of the day melt away. I also love people watching! We have been quite a few times although I have never been brave enough to venture through the closed door on the top floor. I sit in the lounge on the black leather sofa thinking about what is through that door whilst J goes looking and wanking LOL!

Last night I suggested we went to the spa, my shoulders and back ached after a few stessful days and general busy life. It wasn't very busy but for the first time ever there were some men that were pretty hot and took my mind to a place that it hadn't been able to go to before. We relaxed and fooled around in the steam room, swam in the cold pool and unwound. I then suggested we went to the top floor and took my usual position on the sofa outside the door. When J returned a few minutes later he looked fed up and sad. I asked him to hold my hand and take me through the door. I begged him not to let go!

So through the doors we went. Through the narrow corridors I saw a number of rooms with simple beds inside, some rooms were empty others had couples enjoying themselves inside! Down one corridor was a room that really entranced me. It was a large communal room that was completely mirrored! I felt hot and wet between my legs straight away but I was so scared! At the end of another corridor was a communal room that had about 4 couples in it. They were only playing with themselves, there was no swinging that was obvious. I gestured to a side room and in we went. I locked the door.

I sat on the edge of one of the beds (there were two each about 3ft of the ground). I undid my towel and asked J to kneel between my legs. His tongue gently oh so gentle kissed and licked my pussy. I was scared and excited, I could hear other couples at various stages in there games. This excited me and I wanted to watch them but I was too timid to go look. We kissed each other deeply, our love passing through each other as we became one. He calmed me and made me feel safe.

Returning to my pussy he played my well. His tongue exploring deep inside as it slowly and gently unfolded the tender lips of my sensitive mound. His breath was hot and eager, his tongue hard and moist. I rose and ground to meet his touch. I mebt back onto the bed, my head touching the wall. One foot found the wall to my right and I held my leg wide there, the other rested on his shoulder. On and on his tongue probbed, deeper and hotter, my hps rose and thrusted fueled by his touch and the sounds all around me. Soon enough I felt the stiring inside me getting stronger and deeper, my moans became louder and deeper. I was entering the wonderful blissful place of orgasms! When I came it was long and hot, my mind drifted and I was unaware of where I was, I didn't care. I rode that orgasm and J rode my cunt with his hot tongue.

He stood in front of me and pulled me to sitting. I sat looking at him for a while, just smiling and feeling bashful. I asked him if I could repay the favour to which he smiled and nodded his head. I jumped down and knealt on the floor in front of him. His cock was of course deliciously hard and hot, his precum was oozing from the tip and it was desparate for my mouth and tongue.

3 comments:

dirty thirties said...

Indeed, something new... a very interesting turn of events :-))

Glad to see you back.. We've missed your articles

Unknown said...

mmmmmm so much fun!

single gal said...

Hmmm - yummy indeed!
I adore the 'returning of favours'