Saturday, September 02, 2006

Room with a View

I was hot and wet and hungry for dick. I fell to my knees and grabbed his delicious hot madhood. It was burning in my hand and in obvious need of some attention. I was the girl for the job!

I wrapped my hand firmly around the base, squeezing tightly just the way he likes it. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Starting formt he base I worked my way upwards with long greedy stocks, savouring the feel and flavour. When I reached the top I sank the helmet into my mouth and sucked hard pulling it into my mouth, sucking my cheeks in hard and squeezing just a touch more.

Easing my grip i proceeded to suck and roll my tongue around the helmet and round the shaft making it all wet and ready for my mouth. it tasted and felt so good, so damn good, my head was floating and I was drifting to that wonderful higher plane that great sex takes you to where everything around you simply fuels your pleasure.

The sounds from the room opposite were becoming louder and more urgent, the man was as equally vocal and it was just awesome to hear their moans and desires. He was fucking her hard and we could hear his balls and thighs slap her arse as he pounded her, she told him to fuck her, that it was so good and he grunted his agreeness to her. As she came she cried out and I sucked all the more. At some point in all this I became aware that our door was now open and I was exposed to all that walked past our room. I felt a moment of panic but was far too engrossed in bliss to stop! The panic quickly changed to desire to perform, desire for all to see how much I love and adore my husband and his amazing cock.

As the couple across the way pounded, grunted and screamed their way to exstacy, our playing slowed down, we listened and smiled at what they were doing. I didn't stop my stroke or suck right until they fell togetehr in a very loud long grunting orgasm on both their behalfs which made both Jeremy and I laugh out loud. The couple also startign laughing as they realised how loud they had been!

I was still on my knees and J took hold of my face and smiled a beautiful loving smile at me. He climed down from the bed and pulled me to standing. He held me tightly in his arms and kissed my deeply, his hot tongue dancing around my mouth taking my breath away. I became dizzy with lust and love. I staggered in his arms and he lifted me onto the bed behind me. He eased me onto my back and asked me if it was ok to keep the door open. I grinned a wicked grin in response to which he chuckled and climbed onto the bed.

3 comments:

single gal said...

naughty, naughty jemima!
i think my roommate has experienced that 'damn, she's loud a few times' though i'm sure to keep my bedroom door closed.

Anonymous said...

What a thrilling experience.. all i get are knocks against the wall if i'm being too loud. Guess the neighbors don't appreciate a good time!

dirty thirties said...

So glad you took the plunge .. can't wait to read the 3rd installment