Friday, August 11, 2006

Morning

J likes sex in the mornings, actually like most males he likes it all the time :-). I like mornign sex also but being a mother I'm usually two steps ahead and needing to get things started for the day. I finding tipping from mother to lover and back again 300 hundred times difficult and annoying. So i tend to relax and enjoy morning sex on days off when we don't have a time limit!

But the past few days we have been having snippets (large snippets actually) of fun in the mrongs and getting away with it :-). Yesterday I was treated, really treated.

J woke me and I was grouchy, I'm tired so much as I'm also working atm and this is unusual for me. He wanted me and my body and I wasn't ready to go there but I was if you know what I mean. Well he played my pussy like a pro, kissing, sucking and finger fucking it to delight. i came and came and came! My body rising of the bed and twisting about, of course I was soon awake and hungry for him. I tried to suck his hard cock but he flipped me over his head and tongued me deep from behind. I lost track of my orgasms as they rolled into each other. Eventuall I lay back onto the soaking bed and he fucked my quick and hard as he very quickly exploded a long orgasm of his own deep inside me. He pulled out and I flopped to the floor, the room was spinning and my heart racing. He scooped me up and carried me to his (dry) side of the bed, tucked me in and kissed my forehead before getting ready for work.

Bliss.

3 comments:

dirty thirties said...

Nice ...
Given the amount of oral sex he gave you, we can say that J had "breakfast in bed"

Unknown said...

oh that is so delicious J. i wish i could have more morning sex, but E gets up at 4am!

*wink*

kindabiz said...

YUMMY BREAKFASTS WHICH I ADORE MYSELF !