Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm Back!

Remember me?

Lost the password to this blog and couldn't for the life of me remember what it was. Just by chance I have just found it! Oh the excitement the joy. I may just have to play with myself a some sort of reward. I'm so excited!

Anyway, life in my bed and any other place I can get it is good :-) Have much to catch up on so shall spend some moments thinking about the first tale to tell...might be the one from two nights ago where Jeremy spanked by bottom to a shiny red and beautiful stinging just before we sat down to a very important dinner. It was so difficult to sit still and me panties were soaking. I had to wait 6 hours to be satisfied :-) It was worth the wait!

9 comments:

dirty thirties said...

ohhhh, welcome back..

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back. I was missing your posts....

Thick. said...

Welcome back.....let's get to know each other...again....

Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

MommyHeadache said...

Good to see you back...and hey, I can totally relate. Nothing like one's partner turning one on almost to the point of orgasm in the morning, then telling you not to touch yourself all day and that he will finish you off when he gets home from work. Hot!!

Bonnie said...

Jemima,

Hi and welcome back! I look forward to reading your hot spanking story.

Best,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Good to see you guys back again, though you might have given up.

Anonymous said...

...that was meant to be 'thought', not 'though'. Great typing skills I have!

Gracie said...

mmmm welcome back jem.

such a lovely image that is roaming my mind...red squirming bottoms.

mmmmm.