Monday, May 28, 2007

Relax

Well what a lovely welcome back-perhaps I should go awol more often, just for the lovely return :-)

Last night J and I finally had some time together. As with most married people with children and work time alone with any substance is rare. I lay in front of the fire (it's cold here) enjoying the warm flames dancing on my naked body. I was naked and J was sitting on the sofa watching me. He walked out if the room and came back in just his pants carrying a bottle of oil and the tiny whip :-)

I felt my lips swell at the sight. He knelt beside me and turned me onto my tummy. The cold oil trickled on to my back and made me giggle in delight and tickles! His warm strong hands caressed the oil into my skin, his strong powerful hands swished over my body. I felt myself relax into it, the stresses of the day and life melted away at his touch, I felt myself floating into that wonderful subspace of contentment.

J turned me over and did the same to my front, my body melted and I was content and ready for his touch.

Knealing between my legs, I closed my eyes and giggled as I felt the wonderful touch of the whip dance across my body. Slowly it was dragged over my breasts, the swell of my stomach and then down between my legs, there is swished and flicked my mound which was hot and swollen. Jeremy spread my legs wide and grabbed at the flesh of my thighs, all the time the whip was stiring me up. Not once did he whip me with it.

When I was at the pint of bursting and in such need I begged him to take me, to allow me to feel his powerful hard cock inside me. His gentle touch and loving massage had driven me successfully to the point of desire.

We moved to the sofa where I lay back into the soft cushions, he spread my legs and his hot hands touched and caressed me. He opened me up and blew lightly on my clit and down to my softness. I placed my hands on his face and pulled him up to kiss me. Our lips met and we were at once greedy for each other. Hard deep kisses, searching tongues and firm hands. I reached down between my legs and took his hard cock, I wrapped my hand tightly around it and moved it up and down the full length, I then guided it to my entrance and Jeremy pushed himself into me. Oh the delight! We both groaned out loud at the beauty of it, the nerve endings were dancing in joy and at once we thrust hard against each other. I needed to feel him insode me, to feel my pussy being stretched and fucked. At once my juices were flowing and my first orgasm hit hard and quick. I felt the juices spurt out and cover both of us, my breath was short and hard but he didn't stop. I didn't want him to, I matched each of his thrust,digging my nails into his buttocks urging him on.

It didn't take long and again my body tightened, I buried my head into his shoulder and bit f=down on his flesh as another orgasm ripped through my body, the third arrived attached to it's tail.

We fell together, hot and sweaty, tired and in love. Our lips met and we kissed, slower this time, our hands gently exploring each other and our tongues doing the same. Our hips began to move together, we continued kissing and holding. Our thrusts though slow were electirc and I came again.

Jeremy and I separated and we sat next to each other, I snuggled into him and grinned at his dancign cock in front of me. I placed my hand firmly around it. How delicous it felt, all warm and hard yet beautifully moist- my juices. I continued to hold him and caress him, firm even strokes, gradually I felt J's body tighten, his breathing become harder and he hled me tightly to him. On and on I went , up and down his body hard and frantic. When he came it was long and hard, he groaned and groaned and I didn't stop, his hot cum spilt down my hand and onto his stomach, only when he placed his hand on mine did I stop, smile at him and kiss him.

3 comments:

Gracie said...

mmmmmm i need to relax!

very nice jem.

Kitty said...

I LOVE relaxing! *grin* no better way to do it either.

Anonymous said...

getting a super 9 inch hard on reading your getting wet blog