Saturday, March 31, 2007

To the point

I do like to fuck in the car.

That's what we did last night. Driving back from a party, I was slightly drunk and feeling very horny. Getting ready hours earlier I had sank to my knees as Jeremy cleaned his teeth and sucked his soft peaceful dick to a whopping erection. We hadn't been able to finish off before it was time to leave and we had spent the whole evening desparate for each other. I do like the sexual tension we I'm out and about! Stolen kisses and wandering hands.

So driving home Jeremy stopped the car in a parking layby. I reclined my seat and removed my jeans. There I recieved a though good hard fucking. My toes hit the stereo and left marks on the window. Nothing beats a frantic car fuck :-)

Home to bed where I wanked him off before falling into a blissful sleep. I wouldn't mind another session here and now though.

10 comments:

Gracie said...

mmmmmmm i love it!

you two are delicious.

kindabiz said...

yummyy ,,, now thats' what i call a woman with a frantic desire !!!!

P. said...

I wish I would have driven by ;)

http://porterwrite.wordpress.com

sugarrush said...

yup, i love it. i may try that one, on my knees while he's cleaning his teeth.
it's hot

Anonymous said...

I remember a lady giving me oral while I was shaving....

MikeCindynJoe said...

Ahh... what a pleasant surprise it is the next morning when you go out to the car, start it up and are surprised to see footprints on the windshield!

You made me smile, thanks.

Mike

Anonymous said...

Excellent story and a lucky couple. we tried something similar ourselves recently without as much success.

Anonymous said...

Please come over to our virtual orgy, we would love to get acquainted with you a little.

Homme, Femme and Siobhan. xx

Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

Al Sensu said...

Just don't crack the windscreen :-)