Thursday, March 29, 2007

Penny For My Thoughts?

Away too long. I'm sorry. I'll have to get Jeremy to spank my arse for my tardiness :-)

Life is good. Sex is great. What more does a girl need?

Actually just lately I've had my mind on another girl. Trouble is I'm yet to find her! It's been a very long time since I've had my very own pussy sandwich and I'm starting to crave it more and more. Just about every time I masterbate, it's the image and desire in my mind. I lay there rubbing my clit and grabbing at my thighs, in my ind as I look up I see a beautiful lady. With delicous curves, full breasts for me to reach up and grab, twirling the hard dark nipple between my fingers. I never used to like breasts but just lately I'm desiring full heavy breasts to rest my face between and to suck greedily on.

Where was I? Ah yes, nipples. I do like a nice nipple, dark and pert please :-) As she hovers above me as I rub my cunt and clit, I'm playing wiht her nipples with my free hand and she lowers herself onto my face. I lick at her pussy, ensuring it's wet but not too much. I like the feel of it to be silky, lips plump and soft, shaven of course. My lips explore her loveliness, my tongue diving in and out. I'm so eager, I want and need that pussy and it tastes oh so fantastic.

I don't have long with this fantasy, it's so lovely and wanting that I always come very very quickly. I lay panting, my body throbbing and wondering where so really is.

4 comments:

Gracie said...

oh my...that sounds perfectly fine to me.

*wink*
G

Tiggs said...

Mmmmmm... now how am I supposed to go to sleep after reading that? *huge grins*

Hey, sweetie, would you be willing to jot down one of your delicious fantasies and drop it in an email to me for use on my Fantasy Friday game? Emil me, PLEASE, so we can talk about it!!!!

Huge hugs,
Tiggs
A Sanking Good Time (liltggr@gmail.com)

kindabiz said...

welcome back !!!

and am sure that we will definitely be seeing u turn this fantasy to reality !!!

at least i hope so !

Anonymous said...

My fantasy too............