Monday, June 05, 2006

A surprise

I've always had a huge sexual appetite and desire for things a little of the normal path (though through my blog reading it's not that far off!). When I first discovered masterbating at the age of 13 it was because of a book that I'd found hiding in the cupboard in the family bathroom. That book made me so hot and horny I rubbed my poor cunt raw on many occasion! It was called The Pearl and was a collection of stories about spanking, caning and forbidden sex. It set my mind racing. I was of course incredibly young but those desires stayed with me.

My sex life has been great and it has been not so great. This is because I've tuned out and lost my desires, life and such seemed to take over. At times I've become frightened and had the belief that my thoughts and actions are wrong. Crazy I know when we haven't ever really done much off the wall! About 3 months ago I decided enough was enough, I wanted to come back I wanted the real Jemima to breathe again, to full fill her wants and needs and desires. My husband is getting his wife back!

I am getting such a high from seeing him getting turned on, he can't believe that again after so many years I am asking, begging and demanding for my sexual needs to be met. He of course is obliging!

I'm not fully there yet, I still get scared and hold back. Don't know why but I plan to stop! I have started exploring sex blogs and I realsing I am far from weird- infact my desires are tame in comparison to most!

The other morning in the shower I was shaving my pussy and decided to do something for J, something he has wanted me to do lots over the past 15 years but I have only done once. I shaved myself completely clean, I poured conditioner into my hand and rubbed the silky liquid onto my smooth hot and swollen pussy, damn it felt good! My fingers slipped around with such ease, they darted in and out of my pussy lips and I frigged myself until I came. A huge shaking orgasm that had me swaying. I stood under the steaming water letting the waves subside.

Getting out and admiring my swollen mound in the mirror was amazing. I have such a large mound with fat swollen lips even when I am not aroused so that when I am it's just so WOW! My internal lips aren't much! They protrude guite a bit. I have never liked them, they embarrass me. Not anymore! My pussy looked so fantastic, so swollen and wanting. I lay on my bed in front of the mirror and slowly caressed the wonderful delight of my pussy. Of course those movements quickly got fatser and I made myself cum. I dipped my fingers into my hot wet cunt and then licked them greedily.

I spent the rest of the morning wearing a short skirt and no knickers, the breeze always excites me and I am often found knickerless! Today it even more intense. I longed for J to come home, to discover his surprise and take it as his will. I wasn't disappointed! Upon his return I told him I had a surprise for him. He knew by my manner that I meant a special surprise. I told him to feel my pussy as I was so wet from thinking about him. He reacked up under the hem of my skirt and found his favourite place. His eyes grew big and his fingers dived in! He pushed me back onto the stairs, knelt between my legs and gazed in awe at my beautiful shaved cunt. I was so hot, the juices were running down my legs, my buttocks and onto his hands. He thanked me and dived his mouth onto my mound with such force and delight I came upon contact. He licked and sucked, nibbled and tongue fucked until I was dizzy with delight. He then finger fucked my again with force, the pounding sending me crazy, twisting and turning as I pushed myself up and closer to him needs and wanting more. I begged him to fuck me. He stood up and undid his trousers, I grabbed at his cock so huge and purple with excitement. I sucked it greedily, shoving it far into my mouth, he again finger fucked me. Suddenly he withdrew from my mouth and flipped me over, I shoved my arse into the air and he thrust himself into my dripping cunt. He fucked me so hard, the carpet burnt at my arms and knees adding to my pleasure, I came again and again. As he started to finger fuck my arse I came with such force that I gushed. His favourite way for me to come! He was soon on his knees licking me from behind, grabbing my mound and my breasts. Ah the delight! He then reentered me and fucked me hard. As he came he wrapped his arms around my body and we shuddered together.

I can't stop looking at and feeling my wonderful pussy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»