Saturday, June 17, 2006

Playing Alone

I love, love playing with my pussy. i always have done. It was the first thing I did when I was turning into a woman and rarely a day goes by when I don't!

Some days it's quick and frantic, a stolen moment in the day when time is short but the need is great. Rubbing myself hard and fast to release the tension in a glorious silent orgasm.

Other days it's drawn out, I'll stoke and probe deep with my fingers, licking them and circling around the tops of my thighs and over my mound. I leave the teasing, the having to wait. Some times I'll get myself almost to the point of cuming only to stop myself and do somehting mundane such as the laundry. Then I'll return to my still wet pussy and make her come like a train.

I often have very long sessions where I'll make myself cum over 20 times. My legs will be weak, my wrist aching and my beautiful delicate pussy lips swollen, red and sore.

Very occasionally I'll find myself going to the toy box. I love the feel of KY being rubbed all over my mound. Sometimes I'll use my rabbit, fucking myself wiht it or simply playing with my clit. Other times I'll use the big double ended dildo and sit on it and take a ride. I don't think I have ever used my 'real' or jelly dicks when I've been on my own.

I'll slap my own ass and pussy, play with my anus and drive myself wild with the need for J to come home early and find me and take me.

Mostly though I like my playings to be for me. That doesn't mean I don't perform for J! i love laying on the bed before him and bringing myself off for his pleasure just as I love seeing him before me, his huge cock in hand being pumped. Yum.

Here I go again! I've already cum 15 times this morning on my own and now I need to again!

3 comments:

Tony said...

And there I was thinking you spent all day saving yourself for me! Makes my cock swell when you talk like that. I love to think of you riding that black cock.

Anonymous said...

hey i'm a fifteen year old student who has just found the pleasure out of "playing alone" but because i'm 15 i don't want my parents finding out so all i have to play with are my fingers. do you have any hints of how to make it more exciting?

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »