Friday, June 16, 2006

If You go Down to the Woods Today

You're sure of a big surprise.

Well it wasn't that much of a surprise, I knew I was going to get fucked, I just didn't realise how well or how much I'd enjoy it :-)

Before we left home J asked me to wear my chain underwear underneath my skirt. i love my chains. The are heavy and ice cold when you put them on. I put them on and J did them up really tightly so it was cutting up between my labia lips. Getting dressed I looked normal but it felt amazing!

So off out we went and instead of going straight to the woods as I thought we went to a pub. We sat in a quaint country pub reading papers and chatting about everyday things. All the while I could feel my chains and was just loving it. I felt really restrained and controlled.

Driving along a country lane I spotted an almost hidden opening into the woods. We parked the car and went in. It was a beautiful summer evening and the last of the sun danced through the leaves. We found ourselves just off a main walkway through the woods! Normally this would send me packing and refusing to do anything. Not this time. I was really turned on. J told me to take my clothes off, so I did, except my chains and then he did the same revealing his black leather thong. Yum!

I got down on my knees and unzipped his thong, taking his huge throbbing cock into my mouth, it was so hot and so big! i sucked it greedily needing to have it. Up and down, round and round, licking and sucking as though it would vanish at any moment. I love that cock.

He then returned the favour to me. It was lovely standing in the trees, listening to the birds having my swollen lips sucked at around the chains. Fingers were quickly added to the game and I came with such force that I gushed everywhere. My cum dripped to the forest floor. J stood up and yanked the chains to the side before thrusting his aching cock into my soaking pussy. Oh the pleasure of his fantastic cock and his knowledge of how to use it. I reached up and grabbed a branch above my head. He fucked me hard, really hard, making me cum again and again. I ended up lifting my feet of the ground and haning from the branch as he pumped into me. His hands exploring my body, grabbing my arse as he moulded my flesh in his fingers. His mouth found my breasts and he sucked at my nipples greedily.

We stopped and stood looking at each other. Marvelling at what we were doing and the desire in each of us. I removed my chains and he his thong. We stood and kissed, deep beautiful kisses so full of love and desire. Our tongues probbing hard, our lips pressed so tightly together. We were locked in a wonderful embrace, our naked bodies mingled as one.

Finally coming apart, J turned me around and bent me over. I grabbed the tree in front of me just in time as he thrust himself into me from behind. My breasts swayed as I felt his balls crashing into me. I was in heaven, his strong hands held me firmly by the waist and he fucked me with such perfection. I loved looking around me, aware that we could be seen if anyone chose to walk along, I hoped someone was hiding in the trees watching us. I felt like I could cum forever, that I wanted to stay here with the man I adore and worship, the man who adores and worships me, Forever.

When J came it was all over my arse, hot cum, so much of it, burning my skin, I turned and took his beautiful glistenign cock in my mouth, sucking my juices and his cum away. He found some leaves and cleaned me up. We stood kissing and holding each other in that wonderful post fuck glow and headspin.

2 comments:

Tony said...

mmm..... It happened just like that and it was so nice. Your pussy was so hot and I love the way it grabs my cock tight when you come. Thank you. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »