Sunday, July 29, 2007

A present for you

The door bell went and shocked me out of my sleep, I stumbled down the stairs and opened the door. The postman couldn't speak for a moment, he just stared. I looked down at myself and realised I was dressed in my very short and beautiful blue negligee :-) He lazily handed me the clipboard to sign and I struggled against the sun in my eyes to write my name.

"Thanks " I managed, "I'm going back to bed". I could have sworn he said something.... :-)

Walking up the stairs I caught sight of myself in the mirror, I did look sexy, sleep still held my body, it was warm and flushed, my hair tousled and the strap of my negligee hung off my shoulder. I smiled at my reflection.

Reaching the bedroom I threw the box on the floor and fell back into bed, eager to return to sleep.

"Fucking post," I mumbled.

"Open it", said Jeremy.

"No, I'm too tired." I grumped back to him.

He snuggled up behind me, his warm arms wrapping around my body. He pulled me to him and kissed my kneck and shoulders. His tender touch just perfect and brought a loving smile to my face. His hand reached down between my legs and cupped my mound. Gently his fingers stroked me, just on the outside. I was content in his arms. Loved and safe as always.

"Open the box," he whispered. "I bought you some fun".

6 comments:

Emma said...

MMM I wish I got presents like that, and I don't even know what it is yet. Enjoy.

n said...

What is it, what is it!!!

Jemima said...

Oh boy did I enjoy!

I shall let you know very soon...

Kitty said...

Oh, this sounds like a box of erotic fun, can't wait to hear what was inside.

n said...

Will you tell us soon? (please!) x

Anonymous said...

Feeling Horny and want some more? watch us here:

Girls Rented Overnight
Hungry Girls for Sex
Nude Girls on Cam


---------------------


Feeling Horny and want some more? watch us here:

Nude Gay Males
Big Dick Factory
Hungry Gays for Cock