Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Breaking the journey

Jeremy and I can to drive a long way one evening. I was grouchy and hot and didn't really want to go. It's not often we are alone together in the car and we often use this time to talk about sex and playing, it usually ends up with me playing for him as we drive :-)

We hadn't even left the drive and I was grumping to myself. J told me to shut up moaning and to look in the glove box as he had a gift for me- sweeties I thought! Yum. I was wrong, it was my little dolphin vibrator!

"I want you to use that and make yourself come as I drive", he said.

Of course I stopped moaning! I slipped of my panties and spread my legs placing one foot on the dashboard.

"Well you didn't take much persuading!" he laughed.

Away he drove. I closed my eyes and set to work. Now we live in town so we had to drive past many houses and people on our way out. This just adds to J's adventure :-) I freak a little so by closing my eyes I can pretend they're not there!

My clit quickly became rock hard and I wriggled in my seat, lowing it backwards for further access. I slipped my other hand down around the outside of my thigh to find the juicy entrance of my pussy, I slipped a finger in and moved it around, mmm I was wet and excited. I pulled the finger out and offered it to Jeremy to suck on. His mouth grasped my finger in a vice like clamp and he sucked every last drop of my juices off.

I was working the dolphin well and I was really worked up, my breath was deep and my legs open and wide. But I couldn't make myself cum. This was pissing me off and so Jeremy was not best pleased also.

He suddenly pulled the car into a layby on a country road. He looked at me and said, "Get in the back, now." I climbed over the seats and he joined me. He turned me on to all fours and slapped my arse so hard I screamed. "Next time I tell you to cum, you will cum, is that understood?"

I was shocked and stinging and before I could answer he had thrust his hard cock roughly into me from behind, grabbed me around the waist and fucked me hard. I came straight away. "That's more like it", he whispered in my ear. He pulled out of me and lay down, my breath was quick and I was dizzy with the shock and force of my orgasm, I could feel my juices running down my thigh. Jeremy reached between my legs and felt the juices, "Good girl", he smiled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes having something like that-- pushing beyond your norm--
makes it more difficult to cum in a normal way in the future.
Your need for that slight kink, become more and more.....

Or next time thinking about how you were forced may be enough to put you over the edge !!!

Anonymous said...

that was hot. I know i'm hard now...lol.
whitecottonboxers@hotmail.com

ps. you look stunning in a pair of panties....well, your mid section does at least.