Saturday, January 06, 2007

A kiss goodnight

Laying in bed, next to each but apart. I'm restless and tired, a bad combination. I rollover towards you and you move at the same time. I expect a peck on the lips but instead I get the full force of you mouth. My body automatically responds to you and it's as though I pour myself into your arms. Your kiss is strong and deep. Just what I need.

Ours hands search each others bodies. Our kisses hot and deep, in the breaks I tell you I love you. I love you.

You take charge of my body, your big smooth hands are hot on my skin and each hair stands on end. You tell me how beautiful I am, how much you adore me and how much my body turns you on. How hard you get when you see me and how you just love to touch me and have me. I'm not going to stop you tonight :-)

You kiss your way down my body, nibbling my shoulders and neck bones, down over my breasts where you take each nipple in turn into your mouth. Sucking on it and rolling it into your mouth. Occasionally you clasp it between your teeth and pull. mmm. Your hands are on my waist holding me firmly, you fingers dig into my flesh. Under your touch I buck and arch my hands reach for your hair, head, face and neck. On you kiss and lick, over the swell of my stomach and down further.

When you reach my pussy you stop and raise your head. You tell me love you me and want to make me happy. Then you plant the sweetest most tender kiss on my protruding clit. It dances in delight.

6 comments:

Antoine said...

Caused a small "dance in delight" here as well :)

kindabiz said...

definitely a Romantic !!!

lucky uuuuu .........

Kitty said...

I love it when my clit dances in delight!

Gracie said...

beautiful.

my dear what happened to jeremy's blog?

Jemima said...

Nothing compared to how it danced last night! WOW!

He killed it :-( A complete accident. I believe he has plans for another if he ever stops working. Things have been very intense with the business over the Christmas period. I'll get on his case about it tonight!

Kitty's Tiger said...

short but wow and to the point. just found you through kittys blog. I will be back thank you