Sunday, December 17, 2006

Morning

I'm just waking up, my eyes aren't focused and my head is groggy. I'm laying half on my side with one leg bent up. I hear you stir but I make no sound. I feel your touch as it's far from tender as your hands reaches between my legs and grabs at my shaven pussy. You pull me backwards towards you, using my pussy mound as your anchorage.

You thrust yourself firmly against me and grab at my breasts, your hands roam and roughly caress my sleeping skin. Up over my neck and face and down my hair which you pull firmly as your hands travel down my back.

You push me into the bed and grind yourself on top of me. Your mouth finds my neck and you kiss it. Your kiss turns into sucking and then nibbles. Your mouth and teeth travel down my body as you tell me about your desire to bite me. When you reach my buttock that is just what you do.

I cry out in pleasure and pain. You giggle and wrap your arm around my middle pulling me into you. You place a firm hand on my thigh and spread my legs. Your hard cock is eager to find it's favourite play place and find it it does. Again I cry out but this time it's all pleasure and I am just as eager and in just as much need as you for a quick hard fuck.

Together we thrust against each other, quick hard thrusts that make my bottom smart, which is just as well as your telling me how much you'd love to really slap it. This of course just makes me fuck you more, this kind of sex makes me into a frantic little minx and this you know!

My pussy is soaking and I'm short of breath, you kiss my neck and back, the nibbles send electric currents to my pussy and I feel my orgasm build. You sense it and tighten your grip around my waist. My build up is long and you fall into pace. We slump together in a heap as we cum together. Bliss.

3 comments:

Kitty said...

The quick hard bottom smarting thrusts along with the feel of balls slapping against your ass is a feeling of bliss!

Anonymous said...

I love it like that in the morning. Makes me cum like a caveman!

kindabiz said...

i m soooo very ready for tomorrow morning !!

Ahhh.... such inspirations !

Merry Christmas !