Sunday, March 21, 2010

Return

You finally walk through the front door, you've been gone so long your touch is a memory on my skin.

We don't speak, our eyes meet and we are transported back to a different time, a time before. You place your hands on my cheeks and I take a deep gasp, your fingers are charged and the current pores through my body, awakening it and promising it amazing times. Your grip tightens and you pull me to you and at the same time you lean into me.

We kiss, hot hungry kisses, our tongues searching, we daren't breathe we just kiss, you push me back into the wall, it's cold against my back but don't feel it. Our hands become as hungry as our tongues and we rip at each others clothes. I pull your shirt from your pants so I can feel your hot flesh, you body firm to my touch I grab at your skin. It's so good to touch you, I can feel my pussy swelling in my knickers.

You hands find their way equally to my breasts and up my dress, yanking my knickers quickly out of the way you can't wait and your fingers push deep inside me as you bit my neck.

It's too much for me to wait any longer and I came at once on your fingers as I let out a loud hungry moan.

I quickly find the front of your pants and undo them, yanking them over your firm buttocks, I momentarily pause to feel your powerful behind. I grin to myself thankful you have taken care of yourself over the years. Those muscles are about to come in very handy.

You boxers come down just as quickly and I feel for you penis, it's standing to attention, hard and hot, I pull back from your kisses as I need to see it, to gaze at it's hardness, it's glistening tip.

I drop to my knees and greedily take you in my mouth, pushing it further and further in, my hand grabbing for you balls, my tongue darting and licking your helmet. God it's good.

You pull me to standing, I struggle as I want your cock in my mouth, the firm heat feels so damn good and right in there. You push your leg between mine and pull my knickers roughly to the side, you stoop you knees and push your beautiful cock to my push lips, I lift my leg to help your access and then the joy the delight as you push yourself deeply inside me. We both groan and grab at each other. You lift me up and I wrap myself around you as you pound deep and hard and hungry inside me. My body slams against the wall but I'm too hungry to notice, we kiss hard, our breath furious and wanting. I'm cuming I manage to gasp out just before my body is racked with the most beautiful, hot wet orgasm I could wish for. You don't pause as I cum, you thrust harder and I pull at you hair. Again I shout, me too you you moan into my neck and we shudder as one, it lasts and lasts, groaning as you slow your thrusts down to a gentle motion.

Slowly you pull yourself from me and I find my feet back on the floor, I'm dizzy and my legs are like jelly, hot cum is starting to trickle from my happy contented pussy.

We shyly smile at each. I've missed you, we both say.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PC GAME - 18 Wheels of steel: American Long Haul

System requirements:
• Windows XP/Vista
• DirectX 9с
• 1.4 GHz
• 256 MB RAM

for more please visit ...
http://www.pclives.co.cc/2009/10/pc-game-18-wheels-of-steel-american.html