Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Kiss

Getting up from my seat I walked towards Jeremy and asked him for a kiss before I went into the kitchen to make him a drink.

His head turned upwards and his lips formed to kiss my sweet lips. He met my lips, my shaven pussy lips. Hot and swollen and in need of attention. He licked them, kissed them and devoured them for everything they were worth.

My legs wobbled and I thrust myself into his mouth and eager tongue and savoureed every last lick his tongue posessed.

I came against his face, hard and needy, wanting and greedy.

6 comments:

MommyHeadache said...

Great image...Jeremy certainly seems to know how to pleasure a girl.

Kitty said...

mmmm it's been a while since I was able to do that!

Man With Two Names said...

He is a lucky man.

Gracie said...

mmmmmm lucky girl.

i love the new look.

Jemima said...

Thanks, Gracie.

Anonymous said...

Lovely ambiguity at the start about the use of the word "lips".