Monday, November 06, 2006

Taken over by a need

This morning my need was great, too intense to ignore. I was feeling so much better and decided enough was enough I had to feel that delicous cock inside of me no matter the consequences!

I caressed Jeremy's body, running my hands over his toned muscles, grabbinghis buttocks and making my needs known to him as I thrust my pubic bone hard against him.

'I need to have you, I want you to fuck me'.

I took hold of his beautiful dick that was of course standing to full attention, I was laying next to J our heads at opposite ends of the bed. As I wanked him, he spread my legs apart and plunged his fingers non too gently into my aching pussy. It hurt slightly but I was too needy to care and I was soon wet and wanting. On and on he finger fucked me and I continued to wank him. In my movements I obviously got into the wrong angle and I soon cried out in pain.

So we stopped and I moved to be next to him. He knelt up and pushed my legs up to bend and then apart so I was fully exposed to him. He sat at stared at my hot swollen pussy before taking his cock and plunged it deep inside.

Oh the bliss.

He clasped my bent legs to his sides, I was almost bent double and not a millimetre of his cock was left out of the game. He fucked me hard and I returned his thrusts with equal desire. The feelings were electric, such a wonder and we worn torn between stopping to make the session last or continuing and being selfish with our enjoyment. We choose the latter as it was too good to stop.

We didn't last much longer and we collapsed in each others arms as we came together.

I'm looking forward to a much longer session tonight :-)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

nothing wrong with that jem.

*wink*

Kitty said...

I love reading about you and Jeremy.

Anonymous said...

Hello
This is a great website. I'm a tv producer researching sex blogs and would love to interview you for a documentary - anonymously if you'd prefer. Could you email me please please.
paul.connolly@shinelimited.com
Thanks you so much - sorry to crash your site like this, i realise it's a complete invasion.
paul

Jemima said...

Oh nothing at all Gracie :-) This morning I had to please myself ...oh the hardship!

Kitty said...

WOW a tv producer! That's so neat! Tell us what you decide....

Anonymous said...

Don't touch it with a bargepole unless he offers you enough to live on! Remember 'Girl with a one track mind'....

Lisa said...

It is great to have a need fulfilled, especially when you dive right in and go for.

Hugs and Thanks for the great post
LISA