Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wake me up

The past two mornings J has woken stupidly early. As a consequence I have been awake early. I hate mornings, I hate being woken up. Jeremy however has been very nice to me and treated me to lots of morning fun. I have been horrid to him in doing nothing to him! Not intentionally but I just can't get myself together to be alert enough.

I love feeling his warm, wet tongue between my legs, unfolding the lips of my pussy waking it up with it's tender searching touch. It takes a long time for my body to respond fully, to wake up and respond in full force. However, I find it blissfull, delightful and glorious to have J between my legs licking and nibbling me in such a wanting way and I hope he continues.

4 comments:

eros in wunderland said...

Like that wake up call.

Anonymous said...

I'm envious! What a wonderful way to be awakened.

Love,
The Butterfly Temptress

Al Sensu said...

Wake-up oral is the best!

Unknown said...

i like mornings like that!

damn i want one!